top of page
Find events to inspire you into action
Tell us about your events & we'll share the info here
- 3 May 2019 all dayFind you local action, see link belowLocal actions across Australia Fri 3 May 2019
- 24 November 2018South Coogee coastal pathSaturday 24 Nov, 11am - 12:30pm
- 12-18 November 2018Australia wide12-18 November 2018
- 6 Oct 2018PodcastLive The Difference Now founder Jacqueline Bosscher interviewed by the Float Your Boat podcast
- 15 Sep 2018South Coogee coastal pathClean Up The South! on World Clean Up Day South Coogee Saturday 15 Sept, 10am -1pm
- 20 Oct 2018South Maroubra Surf Life Saving ClubBeach & park clean up South Maroubra Beach Saturday 20 Oct, 11am -12:30pm
- 18 August 2018South Maroubra Surf Life Saving ClubBeach & park clean up South Maroubra Beach Saturday 18 August, 11am -12:30pm
- 24 Mar 2018South Maroubra Surf Life Saving ClubClean Up The South! on Clean Up Australia Day South Maroubra Beach Sunday 4 March, 9am - 11am
- Fri 8 June - World Oceans DayLycée Condorcet SydneyWorkshops by the Total Environment Centre's Ocean Action team for the students at the International French School of Sydney (Lycee Condorcet Sydney)
- 16 June 2018South Maroubra Surf Life Saving ClubBeach & park clean up South Maroubra Beach Saturday 16 June, 11am -12:30pm
- Sun, 07 MayCoogeeJoin us to clean up the coastline along South Coogee down to Coogee beach
- Sun, 05 MarTrenerry Reserve, South CoogeeJoin us along this beautiful coastline
- Sun, 27 NovTrenerry Reserve, South Coogee27 Nov 2022 make a difference to ocean health & your coastal environment
- Sun, 08 MayArthur Byrne Reserve, MaroubraCome plant trees & indigenous flora in your local parks
- Sun, 01 MaySouth CoogeeJoin us to clean up this beautiful place we call home!
- Sun, 13 MarTrenerry Reserve, South CoogeePOSTPONED TO SUNDAY 13 MARCH Join us to clean up this spectacular area of coastline - from Coogee beach, along the coastal walk and sea-cliff tops - to protect the ocean and myriad creatures it supports!
- Sun, 17 OctSouth CoogeeWe're back! Let's clean up our local coastline together in October!
- Sun, 01 AugMatravilleOn National Tree Day, join Randwick City Council in planting indigenous & native trees, shrubs & ground cover
bottom of page